Shipping and Return Policy
Currently we serve shipment by DHL International mail or by EMS Japan Post at flat rate of US$10.90~100.00 depending on the region. It will take approximately 4-8 days for arrival. For purchase over US$150.00 , we will provide free shipping.
Taxes (Duties, VATs, etc.)
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Tea is not subject to sales/consumption tax in the US. Sales/consumption tax on shipments outside the US will be required to pay the duty (if there is) when you receive your order depending upon the local tax authority regulations (this will be collected by the carrier).
- The custom duties breakdown by country will be as follows, but please confirm your custom authority in your country.
|Rates of Customs Duties on Tea Leaves
|Only a few countries prohibit importing tea leaves
- Taxes other than customs duty, such as VAT (Value-Added Tax), can be possibly imposed when you receive the parcel (especially in the EU region). Please confirm this also with your tax/customs authority in your country.
Payment & Security
- We keep you secure while you're shopping with us. We accept payment in major credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Ammex, Discover, and JCB etc.) and Paypal.
- ShiZen online store have never released and will continue to refuse to release the private information of its customers for any reason at any time, now or in the future.
Returns & Reshipment Policy
- We will gladly exchange damaged, defective, or wrongly shipped items. Additional shipping will be paid by ShiZen Tea. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please save the item and all packaging for inspection by the carrier. Please notify ShiZen Tea of the damaged or defective item within three days after you receive the order.
- Once your order is shipped, possessive rights of the products belong to the purchaser. If the parcel does not reach its destination because the purchaser incorrectly entered the delivery address, we don't accept responsibility. Therefore, please enter the delivery address carefully and correctly. In addition, after your order is shipped, we are unable to accept any change or cancellation to your order except for damaged, defective, or wrongly shipped merchandise.
- In the unlikely event that your order of tea or tea ware does not match with your liking, you may exchange for any item with a price less than or equal to the price of the original item, as long as you agree to the following: When you ship the return item back to us, the parcel must be insured for the full value of the item, and you are responsible for paying all shipping costs. We can only accept new unopened tea packages, and new unused tea ware. The replacement items will be shipped after the return items arrive back to us safely. Please notify ShiZen Tea of the exchange request within one week after you receive the order.