- Spring harvested matcha. One of the highest grade matcha in Yame, Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Stone milled into super fine powder. 30g per pack (30-20 servings)
- Made in Fukuoka prefecture Yame region, which is un the south part of Japan making one of the gyokuro teas in Japan.
- Flavor Profile: This matcha will have a nutty aroma and the flavor that is close to dark chocolate (cacao) with some soft bitterness. Full of flavor and certainly a recommendation for people purchasing high grade matcha for the first time.
- This matcha isrecommended to be drank straight with no sugar or milk. Also used in tea ceremonies as well.
Matcha is a great source of antioxidant and has abundant vitamin C, B1, B6, and Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A). It is far more nutritious than any other brewed tea. Brewed teas are said to only extract 30% of the tea’s nutrients. On the other hand, powder type enables you to consume 100% of the health benefits because you are consuming the whole tea leaf in powder.
Organic matcha is just simply tea leaves of premium green tea leaves that are grinded into powder with nothing added, just pure tea leaf! Also the substance "Theanine" is said to give alert calmness that will keep you focused throughout the day with great energy.
Our Fresh teas will be sent out directly from JAPAN by either International Standard Shipment or Express International Shipment at your choice. We will provide Free shipping under the following condition:
- FREE International Standard Shipping for orders over US$50 worldwide
- FREE Express International Shipping for orders over US$150 worldwide
See details for shipment and returning policies
This matcha is made from a Japanese traditional stone mill that takes approximately one hour to make a small amount of 1-1.5 oz of matcha. The tea leaf goes through the cone and the mill turns to make the tea leaf into fine powder. It can not process that fast because the scent and umami will be taken away do to the friction.
By processing with the stone mill it will become a fine ground powder, it will create a silky froth on top when prepared with a bamboo whisk having a rich mellow taste. Only the ceremonial premium grade matchas are made with this traditional stone mill.
Take your imagination to the limit of Matcha green tea powder’s versatility. Not only traditional matcha drinking style but can be used in numerous ways to spice up your desert, food, and beverage.
Since Matcha is in a powder form, it can be used in almost any beverage or food! One of the best we recommend is simply mixing with vanilla ice cream, the organic matcha green tea. Also in beverage we recommend the organic matcha latte and the organic matcha sparkling tea. For details please check from the following:
One of the finest grade gyokuro from Kyoto KyotanabeGyokuro is a shaded grown loose leaf...
Finest grade gyokuro from Yame Fukuoka PrefectureGyokuro is a shaded grown loose leaf tea from Japan....
Sold Out $7.50
Special SALE due to short expiration date (expiration date: Sept.30th, 2022) This matcha will be...